The Royal Westmoreland golf club and residential estate is located in a prime position within the island’s most exclusive parish, St James, on the west coast of the Caribbean island of Barbados.
First developed in 1994, over 200 homes nestle discreetly amongst the tropical landscaping of this world-class Bajan golf and beach resort – villas are secluded within their own thriving gardens with spectacular Caribbean ocean views.
The estate provides Firecracker’s guests both privacy and luxury, for their personal leisure either relaxing poolside or relishing a vibrant and active vacation.
The Royal Westmoreland golf club
The Royal Westmoreland Golf Club
This gated 750-acre residential community offers guests of Firecracker villa the full use of all their exceptional amenities of the luxurious Royal Westmoreland Resort;
- 18-hole Championship Golf Course, a par 72, 7045-yard championship course designed by Robert Trent Jones Jnr, with a halfway house gazebo serving refreshments for you to relax at the 9th hole.
- Superb Har-Tru Clay tennis courts – surrounded by lush tropical gardens and are floodlit at night – professional private and group coaching available
- The Sanctuary – focussed around the large chlorine-free saltwater swimming pool & jacuzzi, extensive sun lounging, poolside games such as table tennis plus the fully equipped onsite Gym (the largest on the island) – Personal training sessions can be arranged
- Clubhouse with Restaurant & Bar capturing the beautiful views of the manicured lawns, golf course and the glistening azure Caribbean Sea beyond.
- 24 hour onsite security
- Access to Royal Westmoreland’s Beach Club facilities nearby at Mullins Bay beach. The soft white sands, swaying palms and warm clear waters are abundant with tropical fish and reflect an irresistible Bajan paradise.
- Beach shuttle is available from Royal Westmoreland to Mullins Bay Beach.
- Close to all West Coast amenities such as shopping, restaurants, bars and nightlife, the Bajan arts and culture scene, boundless tourist attractions, island sightseeing and of course beaches and water sports.
Please fill out our enquiry form supplying as much detail as possible or is relevant.
Alternatively, for further information regarding your holiday requirements, please email